Software Developer (Clojure)
Team: small (3-5)
Location: Budapest (V. district), Hungary
About Grabow & Kiss Software Kft.
We are a German / Hungarian IT company with a number of partners in Germany, Switzerland, the UK and the United States. Our team holds more than 10 years of experience delivering solutions for various aspects of feedback management. We value technical excellence, resourcefulness and productive teamwork.
Feedback management helps organizations to collect and evaluate assessments from a variety of sources. It includes managing deployment of surveys, collection of data, data analysis and reporting. Our goal is to provide bespoke software solutions tailored to customer needs and processes, enabling a high degree of automation and integration with coexisting systems.
What we offer
- Strongly tech-focused management
- Established business with long-standing customer relations (not a startup)
- Focus on modern technologies
- Linux based development & working environment
- Commitment to maintaining work-life balance
- Modern office, downtown location
- Competitive salary
You will work on our international projects, focusing on designing, developing and maintaining solutions.
- Work with each layer of the web stack, using Clojure and ClojureScript
- Implement production systems serving thousands of users
- Write, analyze and optimize complex database queries
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- No previous Clojure experience required
- Interest in functional programming
Come and meet us at one of our Meetup events. We’re proud to organize the Budapest Clojure User Group, also we host the Haskell Book reading group, an event organized by the Budapest Haskell User Group.
Get in touch
We are looking forward to hear from you; please contact us on the email address below.
Nikolett Turza (n.turza[at]grabowkiss.de)
Grabow & Kiss Software Kft. – Apáczai Csere János utca 11, 1051 Budapest